New adventures afoot...

New adventures afoot...
where in the world...

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Arrived at Pole!  All is well, settling in amidst the hustle bustle of end-of-summer crazy pace... turnover with new crew, finishing last bits and pieces of projects, waiting for important cargo to arrive before the last planes... anticipation rides high.  Harvested the first greens of the season yesterday-- all is looking good for a winter full of fresh veg at the bottom of the world.  Here's a view of the chamber as of now:
chamber on 4 January with most plants started around 11 November
That's all for now-- once I get more photos sorted I'll post some more specifics.  Today the weather is pretty balmy... only -25F or so... hardly need a jacket to take out the trash!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Jos, I am an Australian student, I would like to interview you for my antartica task. Could you please give me your email adress?

    ReplyDelete